Aoi Hana - Sweet Blue Flowers Chapter 33


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


Fumi stayed in the bath thinking about Akira. She thought,

"I shouldn't get my hopes up...I'll never do anything you don't want me to Ah-chan...So please, can we still be friends?"

She was soaked in the bath too long and she collapsed. Later, their companions asked Akira to stay with her. That night, Akira was thinking about Fumi's confession. She thought,

"It's weird...someone is in love with me...said 'I love you' to me...and it's a girl."

Akira is still confused about how to handle Fumi's feelings but at the end of this chapter, they were holding hands. I am hoping she will also realize that she loves her and accept her feelings.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download



Aoi Hana - Sweet Blue Flowers Chapter 33
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------