Shiznat Doujinshi (Small Collection)



Here's a few shiznat doujinshi short strip I found recently. My favorite is Natsuki and Shizuru playing the psp. Natsuki is so adorable. It's a chibi art and very well drawn too.. Another story is about Shizuru who took sexy pictures of Natsuki and posted it online for voting. As a revenge, Natsuki decided to make her own collection. She said,

"I guess it's only fair that I have my own priceless collection, ne? I'm sure puppy Shizuru will be well received."

There is also a 1 page strip titled "Gakuenchou's sweet mode" and a 2 page strip "You're full of surprises."


Overall rating:


Download

Mediafire

Shiznat Doujinshi (Small Collection)

Mirror - 4shared


Shiznat Doujinshi (Small Collection)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------