Sasameki Koto Chapters 31-32

Yay! Two new chapters for SK and this time, it's for real.


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans


Chapter 31

Sumi just got themselves a club room for their Girls Karate Club. Kazama, on the other hand, can't stop crying and lost control of her emotions. She said,

"Why!!?...I just don't get it...Sumi-chan....Why won't Sumi-chan stay by my side?"

Chapter 32

Sumi got a message from Aoi that Kazama was at the hospital so she ran all the way there. She thought,

"If something happened to Kazama, what would I do?"


She then thought,

"No more lies...When I see her, I'm going to tell her...I like you...I love you...Even if it means I'm going to lose everything...I won't lie anymore..."


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download


MediaFire

Chapter 31
Chapter 32


Mirror - 4shared


Chapter 31
Chapter 32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------