Yuri Live Action: Love My Life [Eng Sub]


Just added a new category to my blog: yuri live action. Here, I will post all yuri anime/manga that have been made into a movie. First on my list is Love My Life. This was adapted from the manga with the same title Love My Life.

I prefer the live action version though. I love Eri and Ichiko here. Love the story too.

I suggest you use VLC Player. It can play almost all movie files. This is the only media player I use. For torrent application, I use utorrent.

Description:

Ichiko Izumiya is an eighteen-year-old woman who goes to language school in university and works part-time at a music store. She lives with her father, Housei Izumiya, and he translates English novels into Japanese for a living. Her mother died seven years before the story begins. Ichiko also has a girlfriend named Eri Joujima. When she comes out as a lesbian to her father, her father shocks her by telling her that both he and her mother are also gay. They had wanted to raise a child, and had agreed to marry in name to raise a child in Japan, while mutually being in their own relationships. The rest of the story shows Ichiko meeting her parents' lovers, her everyday life and love with Eri, in a slice of life, upbeat and positive style. Wikipedia

Trailer:



Overall rating:

Download

Torrent

Love My Life Movie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------