Kaleido Star Anime


I love this anime but most of the time, Sora is unbearable to watch. I hate it when she loses confidence in herself and end up failing. For instance, she's given an opportunity to be a lead in the show. She trains so hard to perfect the routine but when it's time for her to perform, she gets distracted, start to doubt herself, give up half way or screw up her performance. It's like she enjoys humiliating or embarrassing herself. I don't remember who many times I cursed while watching this but overall, the story is really good.

My fave character is Layla. I just love her. There are yuri hints/atmosphere between Layla and Sora especially in season 1 and with Anna and Mia. There are some yuri-ish moments in season 02 as well. (Don't worry, the torrent download covers both seasons).

Anyway, I recommend you check this out. I'm not a fan of circus and stuff but I immensely enjoyed watching this anime.

Plot

Sora, a young girl from Japan, comes to America in search of her dream. She wants, with all her heart, to be a member of the famous Kaleido Stage, a combination of musicals, acrobatics and magical effects. With the help of her friends, she struggles to make this dream come true. Anime News Network

Overall rating:

Download

Torrent

Kaleido Star Episodes 01-51 + OVAs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------