Bamboo Blade Anime


I love this anime especially Kawazoe Tamaki (the cute girl in the middle). She is one of the cutest anime character I've seen. She's like a baby.. I just love her.

Is it yuri? Well, Reimi has a one sided crush on Miya-Miya. She stalked her all the time but she's harmless. Between Kirino and Saya, they're best friends and I don't think there's anything more than that. For Tama-chan and Rin, yeah, maybe. They're rivals in kendo (both are really skilled too) and a huge fan of Braver and Shinaider, who are also rivals in an anime.

I've never been interested in Kendo before, not until I watched this anime.

Plot

Toraji Ishida is a high school kendo teacher. His friend and fellow kendo teacher makes him a bet: if Ishida can assemble a girls' kendo team that can defeat his girls' team in a practice match, he'll treat Ishida to free meals at his father's sushi restaurant for a whole year. Now Ishida must find five girls to join the team. Anime News Network

Overall rating:

Download

Torrent

Bamboo Blade Anime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------