Girl Friends Chapter 34 [RAW]

Note: Mature Content!

Special Thanks to Anon for posting the link at Wings of Yuri and Lilla for emailing me the mediafire link.



Finally, chapter 34 of Girl Friends. Here's the text translation from Heartless Eponine.


The chapter start with Akko and Mari kissing, their tongues interlaced. They stop and take a little moment to take their breath. Then Akko, standing in front of Mari with her chest nude, say “I’m sorry… it’s still…” and confess that it’s her first time, that they’re both girls so she didn’t really know what to do ect etc… (I had a hard time understanding this part, but it’s pretty much this) Then, Mari confess that this is her first time too.
Mari “It’s my first time, but I know that it’s with you I want it … but is this really okay ?”

-here a little part I didn’t really understood, I think Akko’s thinking of taking off Mari’s down swimsuit, so (and here I’m sure again)- :
Akko have her head buried in the sheet, muttering some words, before she suddently lift her head, and take off Mari’s panties, as Mari do the same to her, and realize that she’s not worried anymore about what-to-do-when-we’re-both-girls.

Then, Akko asks Mari “Mari… What do you want to do?”

Mari blush and say “I… want to touch you…”.

Akko “Then… touch me”

And Mari, shy and blushing, touch softly Akko’s bare chest.

As Mari is touching her chest, Akko’s knee accidently sighly touching Mari’s you-know-what-I’m-talking about, and gasps as she realize that Mari is very wet…
(And here another little part I’m not sure to understand : Akko knows that Mari is wet because of her kisses and caress. She experimented herself this wetness when she (Akko) were touching herself.

… OKAY I don’t know if what I understood here is actually the right thing, so don’t be sure about this part, and no no, I’m not a perv with too much imagination wich is making me understand it wrong, that’s not true xD
Anyway, back to the chapter :

While Akko is looking at Mari’s embarrassed face, she takes Mari’s hand and guide it you-know-where as she say “Me too… right ?” (in a request-for-confirmation way : “I’m wet too, am I ?”). Mari blush.

Akko asks “… Mari ? What is it ?”

And then Mari, smiling “… I’m happy… you’re the same…” and she let go tears of joy, and Akko kiss her tears.

After that, the scene change : We see Akko and Mari naked in the bed, Akko gently caressing Mari’s hair, and they both understand that now they are even more close.
After that, they look at the clock : it’s more than midnight and they forgot to eat dinner, so they eat bread naked on the bed.

After this, we see Akko eating “sweet bun” (I’m not sure it is this… Well, she’s eating something, that’s all xD), as Mari’s worried about her well balanced diet… Errr no, just skip this part, I didn’t understand after all -.-“
Sooo, Akko is eating, and after some thought that I didn’t undersood, Mari say : “My bentos are a success” (In a way : “Now you eat better than before” or I don’t know how to say it)

Akko “You’re gonna be a good waifu… *smile* My waifu ! <3” And they’re both really happy.

Note : I don’t know if this is happening during they’re eating bread on the bed, or after (well, considering the situation, it may be the same moments I think…)

They become fatigued (Well, they didn’t sleep a lot, hehehehe…) and Akko is looking at Mari’s sleeping next to her. Softly, she kiss her, and thinks that it’s the same situation as Last chapter of Volume 1, when Mari kissed her while she was asleep. She looks at Mari and whispers :

“No matter what happen… I’ll be by your side forever/together forever”



Overall rating:


Download


Girl Friends Chapter 34 [RAW]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------