Upcoming Posts: More Yuri!!!


I received two suggestions from anons and this is my response to them.

First suggestion was to post more shiznat doujinshi. I am currently searching for more shiznat doujin and I will post it as soon as I found one.

Second suggestion was to add yuri movies and yuri CGs to my blog. You're in luck since that's exactly what I am doing now. I have collected a couple of yuri games (demos only). Here are some of them:

Akaiito CG

Cream Lemon Escalation CG

Katahane CG

Otome Crisis CG

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Watashi no Oujiko Sama

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Aishisa no Photograph CG

Sapphism no Gensou ~an epic~ CG

Yuri no Yume

More games to come....I have yet to download and try them out. I don't know if they are in english or not.

Also, I have over 20 yuri OVA titles (yes, they are all hentai) and I will see if I can download them. I will probably post either one yuri CG or one yuri movie next week.

I will also start to add a gallery of all yuri images I can find.. All are coming very very soon...

Sorry, no updates yet this weekend. I will sift through my archives and see if there are yuri mangas that I haven't posted yet.

If you have more suggestions, feel free to send me an email or make use of the suggestion tab at the right side of the screen. I will see what I can do.

Thanks again for your continued visit. =D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------