Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries



Source: SHIN-gx Fansubs



This is not the game yet. It's a game-like animation, with episodes that runs about 5-10 minutes. The story is about Reo and her girlfriend Mai and they are very cute. I enjoyed watching it. It's just like playing the game. The translation is still on going. I think there are 10 episodes so I will post them as soon as they are released.



As for the Yuri CGs (demos only), I'm trying Sono Hanabira games first. I tried one game but the english patch doesn't work. Most of the Sono Hanabira games I found are in both Japanese/Chinese versions. I'll try the other games too and will post one either this week or next week. (Sorry, I'm very busy so when I get the time, I will post them).



For Yuri OVAs, most of the ones I downloaded are just clips from the OVA (yes, the adult scenes). I can post them if you will be interested. I'm trying to download the full OVAs but it's hard to find them. Since these are adult OVAs, there might be male x female scenes so I won't be posting them. I will only be posting the yuri episodes.



For the shiznat and strike witches doujin, I found one shiznat but haven't posted it yet.. Sorry. It's only 4 pages so I wanted to add a few more so I can post another small collection. Strike witches doujin is hard to find but I'll keep trying.



As for the other suggestions, I am trying to add a page navigation but my template is very tricky. The codes don't work at all. I added a temporary page navigation for now but it doesn't seem to work if you search by label. Search boxes don't work here either. I don't know why. Anyway, I'm still working on the page nav and other ways to make this blog easier to browse so bare with me.



Anyway, here's Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries for now.. Hope you like them.





Overall rating:



Download



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 01



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 02



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 03




Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 04



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 05



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 06



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 07



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 08



Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Reo x Mai Diaries Episode 09

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------