Mai Hime EXA [English]

Note: Some Minor Nudity


Group Scanlating: Mai-Multiverse Forum


Thank God! Someone finally translated this manga for us.. I just found out today and it took forever to download. The file size was too large, the first chapter alone was 147mb.. I had to resize all 3 chapters so it won't take you 1 hour to download them, like I did.. ;)

Yay! A shiznat moment in chapter 3. It was only on the first page but it's better than nothing. Hopefully, we'll see more of them in the succeeding chapters.

You might be wondering.. "Is this yuri?" I hope so... It would really piss me off if Shizuru and Natsuki will be paired with someone else, especially if it's a guy.. So I really hope it's yuri.. even if I had to use my yuri goggles.

Anyway, here's Mai Hime EXA Chapters 1-3.. Enjoy!


Overall rating:

Download


Chapter 01 Chapter 02 Chapter 03 Chapter 04 Chapter 05 Chapter 06 Chapter 07 Chapter 08 [End]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------