Eternity [Marisa x Alice Touhou]


Group Scanlating: Gensokyo.org

This is the last volume of the MariAli series. This has been released a long time ago but I just remembered it today. I think someone told me about this before as well but I can't remember who it was (Sorry. If you're reading this, please leave your name in the shoutbox or post a comment so I can give you credit for this)

Anyway, I love their story. It's simply beautiful. Best yuri touhou love story I've read so far. I think I cried a little in the end, tears of joy of course. I highly recommend this to all fans of touhou, MariAli and yuri.

If you haven't read the previous stories, I suggest you check them out first:

1. Can't Even Breathe
2. Let This Tear Become A Star
3. Open Your Heart
4. Close Eyes (Alice x Marisa)
5. Sekaihakitto (Marisa x Alice Touhou)


Overall rating:


Download


Eternity [Marisa x Alice Touhou]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------