Mai Hime EXA Chapter 05-07 [RAW]


Here's the 3 new raw chapters of Mai Hime EXA. Special thanks to my friend Luu Sky Sapphire of Mai-Multiverse for emailing me the links. They will be translating these chapters and we can expect it to be released in a couple of days.

Anyway.....Shizuru made an appearance. Oh Yeah!!! She attacked Mai in Chapter 05. She appeared again in Chapter 06...then suddenly, Natsuki showed up.. Hahaha.. The scene made me soooo happy. Next they battled and...Natsuki hugged her.. Kyaa!!! A lot are happening in between but I don't really care since it's not a shiznat scene.. hahaha

Well, chapter 07 is all about Mai and Reito. I heard that this manga is ending soon. darn, I thought I'd see more Shiznat..

Overall rating:


Download

4shared

Mai Hime EXA Chapter 05 [RAW]

Mai Hime EXA Chapter 06 [RAW]

Mai Hime EXA Chapter 07 [RAW]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------