Anime Expo Day 1: Which newly-announced series localization are you looking forward to the most?

I'm sure all of you know this already, but just incase you don't, the Anime Expo 2011 kicked off today!  That means we're going to get to hear about all sorts of anime that has been picked up for North American localization.  While we're only through the first day of announcements, we already have a healthy list of anime that will be officially making its way to North America.  Here are the biggest announcements of the day.

FUNimation

Deadman Wonderland, Steins;Gate, Baka to Test to Shōkanjū Ni!, B Gata H Kei (Yamada's First Time ), and Asobi ni Iku yo! (Cat Planet Cuties)

Viz Media

Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Blue Exorcist

NIS America

Kimi ni Todoke and Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera

Remember, this is only the announcements for the first day.  With more panels to come, I'm sure we'll get more details on anime features that are going to make their way to the states.  I'd say the show got off to a pretty fantastic start, if you ask me!


Out of the titles listed above, which are you most interested to check out?  I know some of you have been watching these anime already, but I'd still like to hear which ones you're really happy to see as picked up for North American audiences.  Personally, I'm really looking forward to sitting down with Blue Exorcist!

Link